Invest in the Fund
Community Capital Management, Inc. (CCM) is the registered investment adviser to the CCM Alternative Income Fund (Ticker: CCMNX). Badge Investment Partners LLC serves as sub-advisor.
The Fund’s investment objective is to provide (1) a high level of current income consistent with the preservation of capital and (2) reduced correlation to conventional stock and bond markets.
In seeking to achieve its investment objective, the Fund’s goals are to seek to provide:
- 5% to 9% total return over a full market cycle;
- SEC 30-day yield (standardized yield) equal to 3-month Treasury bills plus 4%;
- volatility (standard deviation) between 2% and 4%; and
- correlation ranging from 0.0 to 0.5 to the bond market (as represented by the Barclays Aggregate Bond Index) and 0.0 to 0.5 to the equity market (as represented by the S&P 500 Index).
- Charles Shwab & Co.
- E*Trade Clearing LLC
- National Financial Services LLC
- LPL Financial
- Pershing LLC
- FolioFN Investments Inc.
- TD Ameritrade
* Sampling of availability. For a complete list or if the CCM Alternative Income Fund is not available on your brokerage platform, please call 877-272-1977.
For current performance for the CCM Alternative Income Fund, please click here.
The CCM Alternative Income Fund is distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co. (SIDCo), 1 Freedom Valley Dr., Oaks, PA 19456. SIDCo is not affiliated with Community Capital Management or Badge Investment Partners LLC. Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Bonds and bond funds will decrease in value as interest rates rise. High yield bonds involve greater risks of default or downgrade and are more volatile than investment grade securities, due to the speculative nature of their investments. The Fund uses investment techniques that are different from the risks ordinarily associated with equity investments. Such techniques and strategies include hedging risks, merger arbitrage risks, derivative risks, short sale risks, leverage risks, commodities risk, and foreign investment risks, which may increase volatility and may increase costs and lower performance. Commodities can be highly volatile and the use of leverage may accelerate the velocity of potential losses.
Carefully consider the Fund's investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. This and other information can be found in the Fund's prospectus which can be obtained by calling 866-202-3573. Please read it carefully before investing.